There are conditions in pregnancy that require immediate professional help and they can be very dangerous.
1. Severe nausea and vomiting more than three times a day. Vomiting accompanied by pain or fever.
2. Sharp pain in the middle of the upper abdomen accompanied by nausea.
3. Sharp pain in the lower abdomen, in front on either sides or one side.
4. Any type of bleeding.
5. Temperature above 38.5 degrees.
6. Pain when urinating, or a burning sensation.
7. Strong sense of thirst, and decreased urination, or if you do not urinate all day.
8. Absence of noticeable movement of fetus within 24 hours after the 20th week of pregnancy.
9. Sudden weight gain, followed by swelling of the face and swelling around the eyes and hands.
10. Leakage of fluid from the vagina.
11. Vision problems, accompanied by headache, dizziness and fainting.