Baby, Kids and Parents Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Warning: This Girl Almost Died Doing Something Many Of People Are Doing At Their Home!!! Be Careful People

A period of time after the dying: her eyes and face started to swell, and soon she wasn’t able to speak and breathe.

After three years later, she wanted to dye her hair again, only this time she used a hair-dye product from another brand.

Unluckily, she temporarily blinded and had to be taken to hospital.

The doctors found out that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main part of the hair dye products.

Nowadays, this woman opposes the sale of dangerous products, and gives effort to ban them out from the UK.

She recommends to all women who use or want to use these products, to stop with that habit and stay natural.

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!

Source http://healthytipscenter.com/

All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.