This past New Year’s Eve, Nicole brought her four-year-old daughter Kaya to a local McDonald’s in the UK. Little did she know, she was about to experience a mother’s worst nightmare.
Kaya asked Nicole if she could use the bathroom by herself “like a big girl,” to which Nicole obliged. Before it was Kaya’s turn, Nicole saw two teenage girls leaving the bathroom. They were laughing and snickering, but Nicole didn’t think much of it. Kaya went to use the toilet.
A few minutes later, she ran out into the restaurant, crying and in pain. It was all part of a cruel prank.
Before Kaya had entered the bathroom, the two teens poured superglue on the disabled/children’s toilet seat. Since Kaya had been stuck to the toilet seat, the skin was ripped from the back of her legs.
Nicole took to Facebook to share her story, which quickly went viral…
On New Year’s Eve, Nicole brought her four-year-old daughter Kaya to a McDonald’s restaurant in the UK.
She had no idea they were about to become the victims of a cruel prank.
Nicole stood in line to use the bathroom after Kaya asked to go in by herself. Before it was Kaya’s turn, Nicole saw two teenage girls leaving the bathroom, laughing.
Then, Kaya went inside to use the toilet.
Moments later, Kaya emerged from the bathroom — crying and in pain. Nicole ran in and was shocked to discover superglue covering the toilet seat.
When she checked Kaya, she saw the skin had been ripped from her legs as a result of the heinous prank.
Nicole says the McDonald’s staff couldn’t have handled the situation any better. They were immediately concerned, helped Nicole contact authorities, and gave Kaya a balloon to cheer her up.
Meanwhile, police began searching for the two teenage girls, aged 16-18.
Nicole went home and took to Facebook:
“To the two young blonde girls that thought it would be hilarious to put super glue on the disabled and baby changing toilet in McDonalds, I just want you to know that I’m still having to console my four year old daughter who was unfortunate enough to use the toilet after your little prank.”
parents everywhere are taking this as a warning to take extra precaution before allowing children to use public restrooms.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.