This article’s intention is to help you discover whether your partner has been sleeping around. Yes, we all get to suspect we’re being deceived by another and even cope with the idea of our partner cheating on us constantly without an ounce of shame or regret.
Basically, recognizing a cheater is quite the easy task, unless we are talking about a lying manipulator with the capacity of expressing true feelings towards “his loved one”.
However, there are quite a few gestures as well as verbal trademarks which can show us whether a person is lying or not.
They are also approved and developed by psychologists who have devoted some time studying the matter.
1. The first sign of cheating is when your husband/wife get emotionally detached, gets all sorts of mood swings and is often depressed around you.
2. The second evident sign is that the spouse who is being unfaithful is showing signs of anger, criticism or even high cruelty.
3.Control, control,control.Number 3 on the list is the so-called “controlling” when the unfaithful spouse tends to nag that the other is all about control, in reality, it’s the opposite, he is the one tending to be on top of things.
4. Number 4 is work. Long hours at the office, a bunch of conference calls, meetings business trips and even work in another town for a longer period of time. Sound familiar, ladies?
5. Oh, what’s with the questions? He gets super defensive when caught off guard and asked a question that was a complete surprise.
6. He looks good! Number 6 is his sudden improvement in style, surprising shopping sprees, a gym membership card? Quite the stud, huh? What is that about?
7. Another sign is the sudden adrenaline rush he has been showing. He is full of energy, outgoing, always up for new things. Not the right time to become an athlete dear!
8. One of the cruelest and saddest reasons of infidelity is the illness of a spouse. A survey has shown that more than 50% of the participants have cheated on their sick, faithful spouse. Really guys?
Relationships can go way wrong. Differences in characters, loss of love, lust, passion, and patience or even one of the two playing a double game are the main reasons for failure in basically every broken relationship in the world.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.