‘Core’ and ‘abs” are definitely with a different meaning. ‘Core’ signifies including the muscles, abs, lower back, hips, and glutes (butt).
This helps you improve the overall posture of your body, but also prevents you from injuries, improve your overall athletic performance as well as get a relief for the pain in your lower back.
Here, we’re presenting you a complete plan with interesting exercises that will help you improve the overall condition of your body, but you’ll also manage to eliminate all of the stubborn belly fat!
- These are 3 simple exercises. You’ll only need 5 minutes for each one. Do them twice to obtain faster results.
- The first exercise is called Skyscrapers. Do 10 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Windshield Wipers. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exercise is called Army Crawls. Make 36 steps.
- This day includes 4 exercises that can be tense. They also last 5 minutes each. Repeat this routine two times.
- The first exercise is called Breakdancer. Do 15 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Skydiver. Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- The third exercise is called Dead Bug. Repeat it 10 times.
- The fourth exercise is called Thread the Needle. Do 10 on each side.
- This day includes 4 difficult exercises that are very tense. They will take you 6 minutes for each.
- The first exercise is called Crab kicks into Superman. Do 6 on each side.
- The second exercise is called Star leg raise. Do 10 on each side.
- The third exercise is called Side V-ups. Do 10 on each side.
- The fourth exercise is called Over/under. Do 10 on each side.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.