Thanks to its various health benefits, the Aloe Vera is one of the most famous plants that you can find and purchase almost everywhere. The leaves and the gel made form this plant can be used to efficiently treat numerous health problems and skin conditions.
Because it is a plant and therefore a natural product with potent properties, the Aloe Vera is considered to be more efficient in health treatments than the standard chemical products.
The Aloe Vera can be consumed by drinking the tea made from its leaves, and by extracting the gel from the leaves which can also be used orally or it can be applied externally on the body.
It is very simple, just cut the Aloe Vera leaf and use the extract to treat your cuts or burns and other wounds.
THE BENEFITS OF THE ALOE VERA:
- It helps with the pain caused by sunburns. It can be applied on the skin, anywhere on the body. The healing properties of the plant will help speed up the regeneration process and also revitalize you skin. The gel made from the Aloe Vera can also be used daily as a moisturizer.
- It can be used in the treatment of mouth candida due to its potent antioxidant and strong anti-fungal properties
- It contains all vitamins. Especially the vitamin B12.
- It contains large amounts of minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and other, which can help boost you immunity.
- It helps in the treatment of skin inflammations, allergies, acne, blisters, psoriasis, eczema and other skin issues.
- It is a natural remedy that balances the levels of sugar in the blood.
- It helps relax the nerves in the body and relieves chest pain.
- It helps improve general oral health.
- It can be used to treat all kinds of illnesses such as colds and different types of influenzas.
For external use, cut the leaves and gently rub them on affected areas.
HOW TO EXTRACT THE GEL FROM THE ALOE VERA LEAVES:
For internal use, you can simply extract the essence and make a tasty smoothie.
You should start by cutting off the tip and the sides of the leaf. Note that you shouldn’t make the upper cut wider that a finger because the gel will ooze out instantly.
After you’ve done that, use a thin knife to separate the inner layer. Do this slowly. Then cut the middle, and scrap the layer of gel using a spoon. Pour the gel in a container and put it aside to use later.
Every part of the Aloe Vera can be used. Take the peels and use them to make a natural face mask which will rejuvenate your skin
Lastly, take the Aloe Vera gel layer, pour it in a blender and add some water to prepare a smoothie. You can also blend it together with other veggies and fruits. Add some honey and lemons to prepare a delicious detoxifying smoothie.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.