Did you know that with the help of this water diet you can lose a pound every day? However, you shouldn’t prolong it more than one week. Before you decide to try it out, you should consult your physician in order to know whether this diet will suit you or not. Since our bodies are 70% water, drinking sufficient amount of water has a beneficial effect on the digestion, nutrient absorption, as well as on the circulation.
The Water Diet Menu
One tall glass of water, tea, or freshly squeezed juice from several fruits
- Drink a tall glass of water prior to lunch and then drink a cup of tea afterwards
- You can eat as many raw veggies as you like, with vinegar, oil, lemon, and spices dressing
- You can opt for celery, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, corn, and artichokes
- A tall glass of water, tea, or juice
- A tall glass of milk or yogurt or a 30-gram piece of cheese or a piece of fruit
- A tall glass of water before dinner and a cup of tea afterwards
- You can opt for 100 grams of chicken or meal meat or 150 grams of hake or one boiled egg with veggies and fruits
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.