Impotence is the difficulty or impossibility of achieving an erection or maintaining it during intercourse.
If it happens sporadically, it may be an isolated case, but if 25% or more of the encounters are marked by this situation, it is likely that it does. Erectile dysfunction prevents a satisfactory sexual life, affecting the relationship. Repercute in self-esteem, generating shame and lack of confidence.
This is what erectile dysfunction causes in 9 men of every 10; but this heals forever and never will suffer from that problem. This is the only thing you must do:
- In diabetics, the disease can cause vascular damage, which prevents an er#ction. That is to say, the low intensity of the circulation causes that the blood does not arrive properly to the penis.
- High cholesterol causes damage to the nerves, preventing the pe##is from reliving impulses to complete its erection. High cholesterol can increase your risk of erectile dysfunction by 80%.
- Smoking affects the ability to erect and the quality of sp$rm. Smoking 20 cigarettes a day or more, increases the risk of erectile dysfunction by up to 60%.
- 14% of hypertensive patients, treated with hypo tensors, have erectile dysfunction. If they also smoke, the percentage rises by 15%.
- A solution for prostate cancer is surgery. However, within the side effects of the operation is erectile dysfunction.
- Diabetics, hypertensive, obese, people with high cholesterol, operated on prostate cancer and addicted to tobacco, alcohol or certain drugs, have a chance to solve their problems of erectile dysfunction.
- If you suffer from this or other dysfunction, it is essential to go to a specialist and not administer a treatment without your supervision. At the same time, conversing with the couple and maintaining a positive attitude, are the beginning of a solution that will make a difference.
Sharing, living and having a healthy and satisfying sexuality is key to maintaining a good relationship with one and your partner.
Natural remedies for erectile dysfunction:
Ginkgo bilboa is one of the most widely used natural vasodilators on the market, as it is known for its great ability to increase blood flow to the genital area and also to the brain.
In addition, it has been shown to help to generate erections in situations where even circulation fails. Gingko has proven to be very useful in treating sexual problems related to the use of antidepressant drugs such as fluoxetine and sertraline.
Red Ginseng is an invigorating and adaptogenic tonic that helps release nitric oxide (NO), which improves blood flow and thus erections.
This herb also helps treat anorgasmia and decrease libido, as it is an adaptogenic, also helps to fight anxiety and stress, aspects that also influence sexual health. According to studies, it improves sexual performance by up to 42%.
Lepidium meyenii (maca): a root native to the Andes acts directly on the bloodstream, which translates directly into an invigorating action of the pelvic area of men, increasing sexual potency.
Garlic: this vegetable is widely used to improve the health of people; within its multiple qualities helps improve the sexual potency in men. The allicin you have helps the penis get more blood. It is recommended to eat four cloves of garlic a day raw!
Granada: The juice of this fruit helps improve the quality of the erection by up to 32%, says a study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine. This is because pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants that improve blood flow and promote erection.
Saffron: Helps improve the sexual performance of males, as well as the quality and duration of erections. Combats impotence, delays ejaculation and lengthens intercourse. It is also infused.
Prepare your remedy: 1 tablespoon of ginger root along with 1 tablespoon of ginseng root cooked in half a liter of water. Let stand for 15 minutes, strain (filter) and drink 1 cup before each meal.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.