There is not a single person in the world who would not want to have a flat stomach, however, this is something that is very difficult to achieve. In order to do this, you will have to give up snacks, sugar, juice, carbs etc. What is more, you need to exercise for 30 minutes, 3 times a week as well. This way, the fat will be burned more effectively and you will have a lot of energy.
The reason we are writing this article today is to show you a 3-step plan, which will help you burn the stomach fat more effectively. Just follow the advice below.
The 3-Step Approach for Obtaining a Flat Stomach
Step Number 1
- You need to stop taking any kind of sugar.
- Do not consume sweeteners, desserts or anything that contains sugar.
- You should stop eating starchy vegetables.
- Stop consuming oats, alcohol or anything with added sugar.
- Do not consume organic juices. Just use natural products that are low in sugar, like apples.
- When you take sugar, the body uses it as calories and it will not try to use any of the fat reserves.
Step Number 2
- Eat a lot of vegetables, especially beans.
- Include some greens for breakfast. You can consume them any way you want- squeezed, steamed or cooked.
- Make sure you consume different greens for lunch and dinner as well.
- All of your meals have to be 50% vegetables.
- If you want to lose weight properly, go for steamed cruciferous vegetables. You need more calories to process raw vegetables. If they are high in fiber, they will become very purging.
- People who have troubles with blood glucose need to consume more kale, celery, parsley and spinach. You should also consume more cauliflower, beans and asparagus. Just avoid sweetening with apples, beets and carrots. You should only use limes. Just add 6 tablespoons of hemp seeds and 2 or 3 tablespoons of ground flax seeds into your dinner.
- Do not use animal protein. Just consume vegetables like lentils (Vata-sort) and beans (kapha-sort and Pitta-sort).
- Decrease the amount of sugar you take slowly. What you can do is cut the amount of rice or other whole grains to half servings.
- Instead of using butter, use coconut oil and instead of olive oil, use sunflower oil.
- Our body needs to have protein so it can make new tissue and muscles. Just consume more lentils and beans with vegetables and a little bit of whole grains and a pinch of oil. Oil and protein will aid in removing the cravings.
Step Number Three
- Consume small amounts of food and follow a strict schedule.
- Do not drink juices, just herbal teas or water with lemon instead.
- Try to have 3 little suppers or only 2 suppers every day. For instance, you can have a plate of mixed greens for supper.
- Your last meal should be until 4 or 5 p.m, never after 7 p.m.
- Try to make more space between meals so that you can burn more fat. Do not skip breakfast, or any meal. Just cook your diners, and when you feel full, stop eating.
- This might take some time getting used to.
- Additionally, you can start juice fasting and light weight training.
- 30 minuted daily would be great.
- You should do cardio to warm up and then to cool down focus on weight preparing so that muscle will be constructed.
- If you do cardio for 10 minutes, like running or biking, this will help you sweat and increase the heart rate.
- Include 2 sets of each, and make sure you rest 1-2 minutes in the middle of sets.
- Make every set until you start to feel muscle strain.
- If you do not have time to go to the gym, run in nature instead, or up the stairs. Afterwards, lift some weights. Make sure you work your muscles.
- Also, people who do not want to, nor can work out, need to do juice fasts and eat 2 suppers every day. That is it.
Just follow our advice and combine working out and diet by following these steps. The results will come sooner than you expect and you will have that wonderfully toned stomach.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.