Most parents vigilantly keep medications out of the reach of children. So, understandably, one mom was shocked to learn that her 8-month-old son died of a lethal dose of a popular allergy medication. How did this happen?
When you look at a baby with pierced ears, what’s the first thought that crosses your mind? Is it something along the lines of “how cute!” -- or more like, “how horrible!”? If it’s the latter, you just might be of a mind with Susan Ingram, a woman in the United Kingdom who has launched a petition to make infant and toddler ear piercings illegal.